Saturday, April 4, 2015

The Sky is Red, - scene 6





A Rap Opera or Hip Hopera 

Story Script scene-by-scene

_____________________________  by Odysseus Heavilayias


                    Scene Number 6 

Odysseus: I'm afraid, I fight my thought,
                      I ought to say this, I ought ..

                      On Facebook my lyrics are,
                      alas, words of a drunken in a bar.

                      I copied them......... precisely,
                      and then I carried nicely,
                      inside my mind’s file,
                      where a girl’s smile,
                      dominates and defines,
                      some hidden secret lines,
                      in this phony email,
                      recalling any detail,
                      from the phony short talk,
                      and our phony slow walk,
                      into the vast cyberspace,
                      which of course does replace,                    
                      fantasy and romance,
                      l'amour, as say in France.
       
           
                   Today is your birthday.
                    I saw it yesterday
                    on the computer,
                    before my lazy router
                    was out of order..

                    The tape recorder
                    is playing a song.
                    Emotions strong.

                          
        
                     
         I sent a wish to you the other night
         to have a safe and nice flight,
         and right now I confess,
         I fly with you, more or less,
         in that fake fantasy plane,
         with which years in vain,
         I try to land,
         but I understand
         year by year,
         it must disappear
         that kind of hope….
                       
         I better stop,
         nearing dawn..                     
         I am gone.
         I am in bed,
         the sky is red,
         same dream ahead…

                                         to be continued ...



  *Editor Odysseus Heavilayias,
 Language adjustments and text adaptation Kellene G Safis
 Digital adaptation and text editing Cathy Rapakoulia Mataraga

________________________________________________


  the foreigner  

No comments:

Post a Comment