Saturday, April 4, 2015

A saucy girl - scene 7


A Rap Opera or Hip Hopera 

Story Script scene-by-scene

_____________________________  by Odysseus Heavilayias


                    Scene Number 7  

Odisseus:    Since I was eighteen,
                        I've been in love with Magdalene..

                        Am I?     or am I not?

                        I could write a lot,
                        but I'll tell you just about
                        (so you'll have no doubt)
                        what happened, when we met ...



    Holding a Cigarette,
        she told me ironically,
        smiling sardonically:

       Where were you man?
       and she was having fun….

       With much love and rage,

       both banned in my age,
       replied to the charmer,
       this time a little harder:

What do you want?
I told you I don't,
I don't know how
to myself allow,
to tell you, how I feel,
when, your sex appeal
captures my mind,
you must be blind
If you, do not, see this.


     A real abyss
         behind me and before me
         I remember when she told me :

         I belong to all...

         An orchestra in the music hall,
         A painting in a museum,
         A gladiator in the Colosseum.

         I was born to seduce,

         my speed can not reduce,
         halted a moment before,
         what were you expecting more?


I answered, from the abyss:

That little forgotten sweet kiss,

burns my lips until even now..

In my illusory ship, at the bow,

the carved mermaid has your shape.

I know, I’m sure, I’ll never escape,
from your loving heavenly prison..

But why to escape ?

                             I have no reason...



                                                             to be continued ...


*Editor Odysseus Heavilayias,
 Language adjustments and text adaptation Kellene G Safis
 Digital adaptation and text editing Cathy Rapakoulia Mataraga

____________________________________________________


  the foreigner  

No comments:

Post a Comment